Several of the points she made was:
- Not enough sun is just as bad as too much sun since the sun synthesizes much-needed Vitamin D
- Know the differences between UVA and UVB (UVB is what synthesizes Vitamin D)
- Don't go overboard in getting too high SPF rating, in most cases 15-30 SPF lotion is adequate
- Put sun lotion on skin areas which have already received extensive sun, such as face and neck, and leave other areas uncovered
- Just 15-30 minutes of sun exposure, three times a week will suffice for healthy Vitamin D levels
- Not all sun lotion brands are good, choose wisely.
Her contact information is shown below if you wish to consult here while in Puerto Vallara.
Av. Los Tules #116
Col. Díaz Ordaz
Puerto Vallarta, Jal. México
Tel. +52 322 2253440 y 45